Monday, February 17, 2014

Short Stories

Originally, these stories weren't actually short, but they happened so long ago, we have no idea what all actually happened. So we're just summarizing.  =D Hope that's okay. Basically, we're awesome, and that's the sum of all the stories. =D

We do lots of crazy little things. For example. Pillow fights! We had just finished watching a movie and the bed was still down (we pull my bed down to watch movies and shows and things) and neither of us really wanted to go to sleep. I also used to have a habit where I'd throw a pillow at Emily almost every night, so I threw one at her this particular night and she decided it was about time for her to fight back. The next thing we knew, we had a full blown pillow fight going! My glasses were on and she hit me so hard once that my glasses actually smeared my eye liner across my nose! Neither of us actually noticed how fierce we would be in a pillow fight, but it got to be pretty scary!

One of our crazy nights was a movie night. And of course you can't have a movie night without junky food! So we had gone to Albertsons and we were feeling rebellious, so we got SPARKLING CIDER!!!!!! Oh!
And popcorn and M&Ms to go with the popcorn, and Pumpkin choco-chip cookies!

OOOOOh! We bad! ;)
We were crazy, it is true, but it was a VERRRRRY fun night!

We've also gone rock climbing twice. I'd post pictures, but that's just embarrassing! But the story... So the first time we went, we had absolutely NOOOO idea what we were doing. It took us about twenty minutes to get set up and to have everything figured out. How to tie knots, how to belay, how to set the ropes up so we don't accidentally die or something. One thing is for sure though, I would not want to climb with any other person in the world! I trusted her with my life that day! Still not 100% sure why, but I did.

As I neared the top, I could see that there was just one more handhold to reach and I'd be at the top. It was still about four  feet above my head and I couldn't do it. I couldn't get myself to push up that much. It would require putting all my weight on my feet, and attempt to support myself with just one hand. I couldn't do it! So I told Emily I was coming back down and made it to the ground again.

Then it was Emily's turn. And while I question why I trusted her, I really don't know why she trusted me! Geez! She's brave! ;) She went up to the same point. And stopped. For both of us, this was the second time we had gone up the wall, and our muscles were sore and trembling. But, to be honest, I think she just stopped when she did to make me feel better about not making it up the wall either. Emily's sweet like that.

The second time? WE BOTH MADE IT ALL THE WAY!!!!! Whooo hooo! Maybe in a few weeks, we'll go back and I'll get pictures from the top of the wall. Wish me luck! If we do, I'll post them for you, along with Emily's reaction. Muh ha ha ha ha! ;)

So sometimes we have pillow fights, sometimes we have movie nights, sometimes we just sit on our beds and laugh for twenty minutes, sometimes we sit and take lots and lots of pictures! One night I think we took over fifty pictures. I'll post some of my favorites!

I feared for my life!

We're all minions!- except Emily. she doesn't know what's  going on!



We really did try for some good ones! Promise!
Ha ha. Yep! We're awesome!

In fact, we're so awesome, we have guys asking us out at the same time. The same guy. The same time. No names will be mentioned in the telling of this story.

So Emily and I were walking to dinner and I see this guy I know from some of my classes. He's walking towards dinner too and he's all dressed up. Suit and fedora. All dressed up. So we catch up to him because we all happen to be walking in the same direction (surprise right?). When we are level with him, I ask, "So why are you all dressed up?"

"Oh, you know? I'm just hoping to meet a girl at Turner. speaking of which, are either of you two single?"

"Um, we both are."

"Oh. And what were your names?"

I kid you not. He was more interested in knowing if we were single than our names. Um..... Of course he ended up sitting next to us for dinner and there were several times he said stuff that just left us going "Huh? Is this guy for real?" And when we looked at each other.... Well, Emily and I just couldn't do it, because we didn't want to be rude but we couldn't help ourselves from laughing when we made eye contact cuz it was just bizarre! He has since moved on. THANK GOODNESS! But it was THE MOST awkward dinner we have ever experienced! Even if it was kinda entertaining....

More stories later! =D

-Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment